The one about my BFF - Nolu’s
A wise friend once told me ” You should, as a rule of thumb, visit a restaurant at least three times in order to make a good judgement”
I have been visiting/ordering from Nolu’s at least three times a week since it opened, in fact, I am one visit away from becoming Mayor of Nolu’s on Four Square!
So, my wise friend, I believe the time has come..
1. Mantoo - Afghani dumpling steamed and stuffed with beef,onions and seasonings. Topped with ground beef and yoghurt sauce
2.Borani Kadoo - Sauteed squash in a sauce of saffron, cardamon and spices on a bed of yoghurt
3. Golden Gate Sandwich - Marinated chicken breast with Brie cheese, fresh pear, arugula on a rustic ciabatta bread
4. Lamb Kabob - Served with a side of Afghani brown rice
5. Eggs Benedict - Two poached eggs over smoked turkey on a toasted english muffin with hollandaise sauce
6. Custom made burger- with a choice of beef/chicken/fish, you can custom make your own burger. One of the few burgers I enjoyed eating after trying MeatLiquor (refer to post on MeatLiquor)
- Service: Drastic improvement since opening - its the food that kept me coming back for more
- Ambience: Pretty views of the sea overlooking new developments/ Relaxed outdoors seating
- Food: Nolu’s could potentially make you weak at the knees! Food is fresh and menu offers quite a variety. A personal favourite of mine would be the Afghani dishes and the burger. For dessert, I would encourage you to have Nolu’s homemade chocolate cake - its sin on a plate! and if that’s too rich for you then try the cheesecake.
Until my next spot…